Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Charged Up! podcast: Tony Robbins on becoming an owner instead of just a consumer

News | Card Reviews | Videos | Statistics
CreditCards.com
Charged Up! podcast with 'Unshakeable' author Tony Robbins
Charged Up! podcast: Tony Robbins on becoming an owner instead of just a consumer
Tony Robbins, top life and business strategist, author of "Unshakeable," discusses the importance of investing. How to do it, when to do it and what you'll lose if you don't.
See the full story
More news
What millennials can teach us about credit
What millennials can teach us
about credit
An aversion to credit cards and debt doesn't mean that millennials are lacking in financial knowledge. They have much to teach us about managing our finances and credit wisely.
See the full story
Video: Couples score free honeymoons using rewards
Video: Couples score free honeymoons using rewards
A grand honeymoon seem out of reach? It doesn't have to be. With a bit of credit card strategizing, you can have your wedding cake and eat it too -- while overlooking white sand beaches and crystal blue waters.
See the full story
Expert Q&A
Use your airline rewards for more than seats
Can I use American AAdvantage miles to purchase anything other than air travel, such as hotels, car rental, resorts, etc.? If not, can I transfer miles to any other credit card that does permit such uses?
Get the answer
Taking charge
My rewards are costly, so I'm giving them away
My rewards are costly, so I'm giving them away
For years, I thought of cash back and point rewards as a convenient way to trim my spending and score clothes, supplies and occasional luxuries, such as massages, for free – but I realized my card rewards often cost me more money than I save.
See the full story
Product news
Citi ThankYou members score 50 percent more TrueBlue points
Citi ThankYou members score 50 percent more TrueBlue points
With the travel season quickly approaching, Citi unveils a limited-time offer that allows card members to receive a 50 percent bonus when transferring ThankYou points to JetBlue.
See the full story

No comments:

Post a Comment